Fortune 500 companies
- How should we prioritize our investments in technology and IP development?
- What is the value of our core and non-core technology and IP assets?
- What is the best way to monetize those assets?
- What should we do if we are entering a new market and incumbents have IP?
Emerging technology companies
- How can we leverage our technology and IP assets to improve deal terms?
- When and how should we file patents? Should we hold trade secrets instead?
- How can we demonstrate to potential investors that our IP is valuable?
- How should we prioritize business development and partnership opportunities?
IP licensing companies
- What is our monetization strategy and how will we grow the business?
- What technology sectors should we be targeting for acquisitions?
- What assets should we buy and how should we structure those deals?
- How should we structure our organization and prioritize investments?
- How should we value technology and IP when considering an acquisition?
- Is our investment target’s technology truly advantaged?
- How well does our investment target’s IP protect its competitive differentiation?
- Can we monetize the IP held by a struggling portfolio company?
- How should we assess the value of technology and IP assets in a transaction?
- What is the best way to we communicate that value to third parties?
- Why would a company’s IP matter to a buyer or investor?
- What does a technology and IP diligence process entail?